Thursday 26 January 2017

screenplay update

I am halfway through my screenplay at 1500 words, 6 pages. To stop going too far over the word count  2500, the story is going to be short with not a lot of detail on the narrative. I want to get across the main Frued theory, so i have introduced the ID, Ego and Superego. I think i have done this well as you can tell which one is which. However i am unsure of where to go with it. The original plan was to show the extreme of each freudian character. But now that the end is not that far away i think i am going to have to change it to instead of the extremes of the ego (Bobby) always following the Superwgo then just following the ID. I think i am going to skip to near the end so that when the ID is introduced it creates the balance instead of Bobby later on in the sorry needing the balance because of the extremes.

No comments:

Post a Comment